7.8 is not importing my outlook contacts

lolpetewtf

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
So I updated my 900 to 7.8 the other day, but when I import my Outlook (Windows Live) contacts not all of them sync properly. I cannot figure this out. Many people's phone numbers are missing or contacts are not showing up all together.

panchusrao2656

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
i am having issues sending emails using gmail on my phone after updating to 7.8. When i reply to the sendor, it is delivering a blank message for some reason. Please share if anyone having similar issues.

lolpetewtf

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
Some of my contact cards say they are synced with Outlook but there is zero data from Outlook besides their name. Not good, and I refuse to remake all my Outlook contacts in my Exchange account for work. (Also called Outook :straight:)

froesei

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm using WP8, but seem to have the same issue. I'm wondering if there's a common thread here: Were the contacts that you don't see on your phone, at one time google contacts that you imported into outlook.com? I say that, because in my situation, contacts that were previously in outlook.com have synced, but none of the people I imported from Gmail have. Anyway, just a thought.

HNNNNNGHHH

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
Confused as to why Microsoft would neglect to fix this issue, if there are still no present fixes as of late. That's why I always store my contacts in the actual SIM card.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett