Xbox music adding songs to a playlist

starkeyr

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
I cant figure out how to add cloud based songs to an existing playlist on my WP8 I can create new playlists. But can't add. Please help! Thanks

GhostITMG

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
I cant figure out how to add cloud based songs to an existing playlist on my WP8 I can create new playlists. But can't add. Please help! Thanks

Have you added the songs to your library first? When you find a song on Xbox Music, your need to select it and then "Add to my music". Once you've done that you can add it to a playlist.

starkeyr

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Hi thanks for the reply. I don't get the option to "add to my music" on my windows phone 8. This is for songs in my library or in the cloud. I only get the "save to playlist" which creates a new playlist

fardream

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
You cannot edit playlists on cloud collection. However, you are able to save now playing to a playlist - which can replace the old one. The catch here is of course how to build that "now playing" list.

starkeyr

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Thanks fardream. I kinda assumed that might be the case, but thought I'd ask anyway. Not a biggy as i can sort out my playlists from my W8 pc

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786