ANY way to get custom ringtones on an HTC Trophy?

Isometric_414

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I'm certain that I'm late to the party with this question, but I've been working for a couple of hours on a getting an MP3 trimmed just right for a ringtone, only to facepalm when I realized I couldn't use it as one on my HTC Trophy (verizon), running 7.8. Is there ANY way to accomplish this? A certain file type that I could convert to, a certain app to use (that isn't Nokia exclusive), etc? Thanks for any light you can shed on the issue for me!

thed

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
What do you mean by "I couldn't use it"? Is the file too big? Could you not figure out how to get it on your phone?

I've found that the easiest way for me to get ringtones on my phone is to put them on Skydrive and use an app called Skydrive Ringtone Maker. It's quick and easy and it works well.

MrSean490

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
I use mobile 17 for ringtone stuff, they've got all the tools there to make it somewhat easy, if not a little annoying with the steps required. No doubt it should be much easier than it is right now.

Andygoes

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Just traded up to a Lumia 920 from my Trophy, but if I recall correctly, the Zune software has this capability. Trim in Audacity, change to podcast in Zune, sync to phone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2