Apps Turn Picture Sideways - Don't Want It Too...

roystreet

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Hello,
I've noticed that I have some apps (Like OneNote) that when I take a picture via the app that it rotates the pictures 90 degrees. If I take it via the regular way (Native camera app) it will save the picture the exact way I took it. Does anyone know why some apps rotates the picture sideways? Better yet, does anyone know how to stop this from happening? Not every app does it though.

Any thoughts?

I use a Nokia Lumia 920

Thanks,
~roystreet

NinjaPenguin777

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
I've had this issue lately with my camera. For some reason 50% of the picture will save the wrong way or the complete opposite way from how I took them. Its easy enough to fix but it is really annoying

anon(9032095)

Aug 18, 2014
Visit site
Hey, I?m having a very similar problem with me new Nokia 930 with windows 8.1. If I use Nokia Camera everything is fine, but if I try to open an image taken with the native 930 Camera , with certain apps such as "Fotor" or "Fhotoroom" the pictrues are rotated sideways! This is very annoying. Could it just be that some photo editing apps are just not yet compatible with windows 8.1. updates? Would be nice if someone could provide me some information about this... ok thanks.

aerojb

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Hey, I?m having a very similar problem with me new Nokia 930 with windows 8.1. If I use Nokia Camera everything is fine, but if I try to open an image taken with the native 930 Camera , with certain apps such as "Fotor" or "Fhotoroom" the pictrues are rotated sideways! This is very annoying. Could it just be that some photo editing apps are just not yet compatible with windows 8.1. updates? Would be nice if someone could provide me some information about this... ok thanks.

The same thing happens to me when I use the Twitter app. My photo looks correct when i choose it from the camera roll, but when it is added to the tweet, it's rotated. Plus I can't rotate the photo with Twitter. It is maddening!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6