Pin What's New as a live tile

BPuk

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

Can't find an option to pin the What's New section in People hub as a tile. Anyone come across an app that does it?

Cheers :)

Bhav

sym1a1a

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Hmm, the what's new hub normally opens by default when you click the standard people hub tile, at least it does on my 920, but bear in mind if you back out of the peoples hub in the contacts list it will reopen in the contacts list the next time you click the peoples hub tile

BPuk

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Hmm, the what's new hub normally opens by default when you click the standard people hub tile, at least it does on my 920, but bear in mind if you back out of the peoples hub in the contacts list it will reopen in the contacts list the next time you click the peoples hub tile

Yes, does the same on my Lumia 920. Just thought if there was an app or way to have as a live feed tile showing a certain number of posts from FB and twitter.

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Yes, does the same on my Lumia 920. Just thought if there was an app or way to have as a live feed tile showing a certain number of posts from FB and twitter.

You could do that with your 25 closest friends. Just add them all to a Group and you'd get a Live Tile showing their most recent updates and could click in to see them all. I say "25" because I think I heard that is the limit of people in a group.

BPuk

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
You could do that with your 25 closest friends. Just add them all to a Group and you'd get a Live Tile showing their most recent updates and could click in to see them all. I say "25" because I think I heard that is the limit of people in a group.

That is a good idea! Could create a few groups that way..... Thank you :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro