Do you still need another device on you aside form your wp8 in order to get by?

chezm

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
I've got a Nexus 7 sitting at home on my coffee table, in case i want to view some web pages on a bigger screen than my Lumia 920. But in order to 'get by', nah...the phone does perfectly as i mainly need the phone to browse, text, call or check some apps already avaliable on WP8.

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I use my iPhone 4 as an iPod touch but am considering just getting an actual iPod touch 5th generation for certain things. I can generally get by with no problem with my 920, though. Of course, I have my Lumia 810 and the iPhone 4 as backup phones in case something were to happen to my 920.

b3rni3703

May 22, 2013
Visit site
I always have my Nexus 7 on me wherever i go (almost).. not that i'm calling my 810 unreliable.. = ) just incase **** goes down, least i have a plan B... and IT'S A PRETTY DAMN GOOD Plan....

svenhassel

Apr 8, 2013
Visit site
I don?t need another cell phone, but I love to have the kindle with me when I leave the house. This way, I?m never bored.

If I?m going to make a presentation, or take notes for a long time, I take the iPad with a external keyboard just for it?s long battery life. If I need to do serious work, I take the laptop.

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I don?t need another cell phone, but I love to have the kindle with me when I leave the house. This way, I?m never bored.

If I?m going to make a presentation, or take notes for a long time, I take the iPad with a external keyboard just for it?s long battery life. If I need to do serious work, I take the laptop.

You could replace the iPad, the external keyboard and the laptop with a Surface Pro and a type cover, that way you have both the tablet AND the laptop with you :p

The only reason why I have my Galaxy Nexus with me is because it's my contract phone and everyone has that number, that will change at the end of my contract though!!

svenhassel

Apr 8, 2013
Visit site
You could replace the iPad, the external keyboard and the laptop with a Surface Pro and a type cover, that way you have both the tablet AND the laptop with you :p

The problem with the surface pro is the battery life :( . Let?s hope they address that problem with the Haswell chip.

myselfdotcom

May 23, 2013
Visit site
I need my 9mm, bullet proof vest, ski mask and maybe a hunting knife then I will be all set. Using my WP and Nokia map, I can search for bank to rob! lol

just kidding

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb