Don't update nokia drive+

strokee

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
its has always been a regional thing since they announce. Wants the full experience, get a Lumia. More exclusive OS update coming up too. No one to blame neither anyone is wrong. Just a trade off to have a mSD slot, decision, decision.

No take for buys the 8x. Full experience for buys the Nokia and gets it for it. No for betters decision to buy for betters app and take what gives.

Torch4x4

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
I have the HTC 8X, with regional navigation license on Here Drive covering only USA, Puerto Rico and Virgin Islands, even if Here Drive found any address in Mexico cannot navigate turn by turn because the area isn't covered by my license. :angry: also Here Maps find the address and trace the route to your destination but cannot navigate.
However is possible to navigate with the original HTC maps/Windows Maps app, turn by turn with no voice navigation.

Robert Nowak

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
So what's the solution to those who run the app and it slams you with the License Mismatch SIM card not found message telling you to tap back to exit. It worked until this recent update.

8x verizon

Huime

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
So what's the solution to those who run the app and it slams you with the License Mismatch SIM card not found message telling you to tap back to exit. It worked until this recent update.

8x verizon
Cant do anything other than hard reset the phone and insert a preferred sim to past license check.
Specifically L520 L720 and all other WP8 phones will be offered the Here Drive Beta. Here Drive+ Beta is exclusive to all other Lumia phones.

MadSci2

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
Well when I updated it it took an additional 6Gb of "Other" space and rendered my phone useless. Limping along now after killing half a Gb of apps and music. My advice is avoid the update
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

Stephen Caplan

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
Too late! I updated to the new version, and now I can't get navigation where I live! I have a US phone with Verizon, but live in Canada. I'm very unhappy with this. I had significant positive sentiment about Nokia when the app was first released, which has now disappeared.

Is there a way to revert back to the older version?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnwilliam9750