People hub: Not syncing user profile pictures

ryansstuff

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
I had to reset my phone yesterday which it got stuck on so i had to flash my Nokia lumia 920. But now the people hub has no profile pictures from Facebook or twitter. How do i get them back?

ryansstuff

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
Yes I have but for some of my friends the photo's are not coming through only when they update there profile pictures is there a way to speed it up?

deuce01

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I'm having the same issue with my new 928. Anyone else know how to fix this? I've contemplated removing the Facebook account and re-adding it but am afraid it'll be a huge PITA.

prateekj1993

May 29, 2013
Visit site
I also seem to have this issue with some of my friends. One trick I tried which worked on a few of my contacts was to unlink their facebook profiles from their hotmail account. Then when I opened their fb profiles, their profile pics got synced and I linked them again. But even this does not work for all my contacts.

windev

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
Go to Settings > email+accounts then tap and hold the account you want to sync then select sync from the popup.

deuce01

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I tried to force a sync and it wouldn't work so I bit the bullet and deleted the Facebook account, restarted the phone added it back and, VOILA, everything's syncing like it's supposed to. I didn't even have to go back and re-link accounts.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb