Joel Belfiore was teasing some app updates and new releases in twitter tonight and it got me wondering if 7.X users will get to enjoy them too. I know the official Pandora app was shown off at the WP8 event a while back and it seems like instagram might be close too.
    03-19-2013 02:39 AM
    Joel Belfiore was teasing some app updates and new releases in twitter tonight and it got me wondering if 7.X users will get to enjoy them too. I know the official Pandora app was shown off at the WP8 event a while back and it seems like instagram might be close too.
    I doubt we 7.8 users are part cuz skype just got updated but not on 7.8. It's a pity :'(
    03-19-2013 02:59 AM
    I doubt we 7.8 users are part cuz skype just got updated but not on 7.8. It's a pity :'(
    Really?!?!? For the love of god I want to log in with my MS Account!

I've tried this too:
    My MS Account is xxx@outlook.com
    Shows up on Skype.com as live:xxx
    Sign into app as live:xxx

No work!

You think if 7.8 was going to stay alive in lower average income countries they would get skype working as best they could.
    03-19-2013 03:08 AM
    Microsoft DID provide to us the update, albeit filled with bugs left unresolved until two updates later, but they never said anything about developers not creating apps for it.

Ah, to be treated as second-class. I'm way too familiar with the feeling.
    03-25-2013 08:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD