Push notifications not working!!!

lemonsteveo

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Seems to be a backend issue with the notification servers. I tried sending notifications to myself with the Toasty API earlier and it didn't work, now its working. Why are MS having so many issues with notifications? Anyone care to give some insight? Why are apples notifications so much more reliable?

FerencUAE

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
Same problem here in Dubai on Lumia 920 :(
I guess it's MS server problem as the messages keep coming from whatsapp but the notifications stopped from MS server...

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Everyone with notification issues - did you just update Network+? Mine seems to be related to Network+. Everything was rosy before that.

nutnithin

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Everyone with notification issues - did you just update Network+? Mine seems to be related to Network+. Everything was rosy before that.

did my update a few days back and notifications were fine after it too so not sure if it has anything to do with the network+ update....my whatsapp notifications seem to be working fine now....

RoWaSi

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
Same Problem here in Europe. I get neither Notifcations from WhatsApp nor from Hike, Lync, PC Monitor - basically all Apps with Notifications. Any News on that?

I did install Network+ Recently. Can not say if it was working until then!

Last edited:

Faragondk

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site
My message app says it can't connect to chat. Worked fine yesterday. I tried to log out from Skype, but it didn't help.

Update: I have done some more testing. Chat is connected again, but has been unstable all day. I get some whatsapp notifications immediately, but nothing on skype so far today.

Last edited:

Tomanband

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
I didn't update Network+ and I didn't flash the new firmware update from Nokia on my 920, but I have the same notifications problem as you all have for a day now!

holzlondon

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Same here in Germany. Thought it was s Skype problem, but WhatsApp has been quite dodgy as well today. I also upgraded Network+, so maybe it is related to that

RoWaSi

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
I get Notifications from all my most used Apps again.

Interestingly also from Kik which I never got a Notification before :)

Glad everything seems to be back to Normal again!

pjmacklin

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
updated to network + yesterday or the day before. issue for me is most notable on the msnbc app where I get this "the server has returned an error: notfound."

A54D

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Not working in the UK, Lumia 920. It's starting to get annoying! Hope they fix it soon! (Never had Facebook or Twitter give notifications but WhatsApp stopped which is the main problem for me).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077