What an awesome couple of weeks

derek533

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
Man, what a couple of weeks we've had as of late. Nothing but quality apps have been released (a few turds too I'm sure). Awesome to be on WP. Even my lowly Trophy that I'm still clenching until the 928 or I'm willing to push the "checkout" button on MS' Store page with the free L920 is getting some great gaming time. Either way, it's a great time to be on WP and we're even getting some apps before Android and iOS. That says something!

Hello solid 3rd place marketshare! (serious, not trollling)

someoneinwa

May 7, 2011
Visit site
I agree. I don't know if it is the beginning of a trend or not, but there certainly seems to be some momentum building behind WP finally: lots of first party apps recently, advertising frequent enough to notice from both Microsoft and Nokia, news about some businesses moving to the platform. I'm even seeing more of the phones in the wild.

RaRa85

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
I completely agree. Even better when I upgrade from this Titan to the Lumia 820(I'm on T-Mobile, otherwise I'd get the 920). But the OS as a whole has been getting some much deserved love as of late. And I believe that this is just the beginning!

eric12341

Dec 1, 2009
Visit site
Any moment within a month from now we should be receiving a WPCentral app notification that instagram is now available in the store for Windows phone 8. Watch.

KQ17

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
Yep. We're seeing a lot of new quality apps, not only from first-party but also quality third-party apps. Great time to be a WP user.

I remember when I used Android and it started to get app momentum. It was pretty cool.

realwarder

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
I think something is coming Monday because of MS Joe's last tweet. He said it would be a great week and that a week was Monday to Monday.

nessinhaw

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
indeed, WP is building a lot of momentum...and with the upcoming Lumias 520 and 720, i believe WP will really start to take off!
specially with 520, since it makes WP more affordable than ever w/o compromising hardware/performance!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786