What I'm dying to see in WP8!

WhippedKream

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Honestly, the one thing I want to see is for video apps to be able to open their applications when you click on a link that would normally lead to their website! I.e. I set metrotube as my main YouTube player and everytime I click on a YouTube link on facebook, metrotube opens :). Same goes for a vimeo link. And so on. I would loveee for this to happen, although I simply can't get my hands off my windows phone and have been a proud WP user since day 1 (WP7). Do you guys think this is possible, and not too far fetched? Tell me what you guys think :)

Dileu

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
I'd like that too. And I would REALLY like to see independent volume controls for system sounds/notifications and media.

Mystictrust

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Yes! Just like on Windows 8, I want to set a default app for actions on the phone that have their own apps. Metrotube for YouTube videos, UC Browser for web links, etc. If MS builds it in and ensures that apps can't set themselves to be the default, only a user can set a default app, then there's still security on the phone - user choice.

nrockz

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
I totally agree.. would like to see apps for customization wondering is it possible to have some many customizations on windows platform

WhippedKream

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Yes! Just like on Windows 8, I want to set a default app for actions on the phone that have their own apps. Metrotube for YouTube videos, UC Browser for web links, etc. If MS builds it in and ensures that apps can't set themselves to be the default, only a user can set a default app, then there's still security on the phone - user choice.

oh wow! I didn't know this already existed for windows 8. I guess this isn't so farfetched after all :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss