How do I get a .jpg copy of a photo?

steve hewitt1

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
Phone: nokia 620.

I want to upload a photo to something like photobucket, so I can copy the .jpg direct link, and post the photo on a forum - i.e., wrapped in tags.

I tried skydrive and it does not give you a .jpg link to copy. My photobucket acct is no good because they only support ios and android.

Is there a simpler way of doing this? Straight from my phone to a forum? I normally upload to my pc and share from there.

Many thanks.

Steve.

steve hewitt1

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
Ok so I saw an option to download the image from skydrive onto my PC.

From there I logged into photobucket and uploaded the image from my PC hard drive.

Now I can post the photo onto a forum.

Easier way than that, anyone?

Kavu2

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
You could checkout this free wp8 app...
imgur uploader

It appears to have URL links generated to post elsewhere. You do have to have a 'imgur' account, but this might work for you.
imgur website
Note: I haven't personally used the website or this app. The reviews mention a login issue(or lack thereof) with the app...just passing on the possibility, maybe check it out to see if it will work for your needs

steve hewitt1

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
You could checkout this free wp8 app...
imgur uploader

It appears to have URL links generated to post elsewhere. You do have to have a 'imgur' account, but this might work for you.
imgur website
Note: I haven't personally used the website or this app. The reviews mention a login issue(or lack thereof) with the app...just passing on the possibility, maybe check it out to see if it will work for your needs

Cheers very much, that sounds ideal - will check it out!

Am I attempting to achieve something here that most people wouldn't bother with, I wonder?

I mean I know you can share photos to facebook and twitter, but I tend to use forums a lot and like to post pics.

aafa

Jan 14, 2013
Visit site
it would be convenient to be able to get the URL of an image on the browser.

are you able to do that on other 3rd party browsers?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)