Phone: nokia 620.

I want to upload a photo to something like photobucket, so I can copy the .jpg direct link, and post the photo on a forum - i.e., wrapped in [IMG] tags.

I tried skydrive and it does not give you a .jpg link to copy. My photobucket acct is no good because they only support ios and android.

Is there a simpler way of doing this? Straight from my phone to a forum? I normally upload to my pc and share from there.

Many thanks.

Steve.
    03-27-2013 10:41 AM
    Ok so I saw an option to download the image from skydrive onto my PC.

From there I logged into photobucket and uploaded the image from my PC hard drive.

Now I can post the photo onto a forum.

Easier way than that, anyone?
    03-27-2013 10:55 AM
    You could checkout this free wp8 app...
    imgur uploader

It appears to have URL links generated to post elsewhere. You do have to have a 'imgur' account, but this might work for you.
    imgur website
    Note: I haven't personally used the website or this app. The reviews mention a login issue(or lack thereof) with the app...just passing on the possibility, maybe check it out to see if it will work for your needs
    03-27-2013 11:08 AM
    You could checkout this free wp8 app...
    imgur uploader

It appears to have URL links generated to post elsewhere. You do have to have a 'imgur' account, but this might work for you.
    imgur website
    Note: I haven't personally used the website or this app. The reviews mention a login issue(or lack thereof) with the app...just passing on the possibility, maybe check it out to see if it will work for your needs
    Cheers very much, that sounds ideal - will check it out!

Am I attempting to achieve something here that most people wouldn't bother with, I wonder?

I mean I know you can share photos to facebook and twitter, but I tend to use forums a lot and like to post pics.
    03-27-2013 12:53 PM
    it would be convenient to be able to get the URL of an image on the browser.

are you able to do that on other 3rd party browsers?
    03-27-2013 03:50 PM