Fully Integrated into Windows!

astraith

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
Give us the specs of the box you built.
Sure thing.AMD A8 3800K 2.9Ghz.16GB RAM500GB HDD Seagate23 inch 1080p LED monitor DVD DriveI plan on getting an SSD for my OS's (because I have Ubuntu dual boot) and I plan on adding a blue ray. When I get a good job first thing I'll buy is a touch screen monitor.I'll post a pic of my computer when I get home.

Mystictrust

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Getting an SSD will change your life if you've never experienced one before. Windows 8 absolutely FLIES. Just wish I could afford a touch screen monitor.

Anyway, congrats! Isn't it a great feeling turning on that computer for the first time after you've put it all together? You rockin Windows 8 or Windows 7 on that bad boy?

astraith

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
Getting an SSD will change your life if you've never experienced one before. Windows 8 absolutely FLIES. Just wish I could afford a touch screen monitor.

Anyway, congrats! Isn't it a great feeling turning on that computer for the first time after you've put it all together? You rockin Windows 8 or Windows 7 on that bad boy?

I have Windows 8 and Ubuntu. And yes, never had an SSD and I hope it will change my life FOREVER.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
I have Windows 8 and Ubuntu. And yes, never had an SSD and I hope it will change my life FOREVER.

I don't build computers without them! The pc I use most has an ssd, i5, and 16gig ram and it boots up and loads everything in under 10 seconds! Not to mention my games have no loading time *cough Skyrim

astraith

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
I don't build computers without them! The pc I use most has an ssd, i5, and 16gig ram and it boots up and loads everything in under 10 seconds! Not to mention my games have no loading time *cough Skyrim
I'm jealous! Lol but even without ab SSD my computer is pretty fast. ^_^

Mystictrust

May 26, 2011
Visit site
That is a VERY up close shot... it took me a little bit to figure out what I was looking at, until I realized it's looking through the side window of your case. You should zoom out a bit :)

Also: is that a full size tower? It seems like you have a ton of room in there, or your cable organization is superb, or I'm just imagining things.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
That is a VERY up close shot... it took me a little bit to figure out what I was looking at, until I realized it's looking through the side window of your case. You should zoom out a bit :)

Also: is that a full size tower? It seems like you have a ton of room in there, or your cable organization is superb, or I'm just imagining things.

Lol I think it just seems that there is a lot of use because he's using a micro atx motherboard!

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Windows 8 PC, Surface RT and Lumia 920 here :D Wouldn't switch any of the three, except potentially Lumia 920 to Lumia 928, but nah :p

camaroz1985

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm working on getting fully integrated. Have a Lenovo Thinkpad Tablet 2 and HTC Trophy. Hoping to upgrade to a 928 (if it has microSD) and replace my ipod.

I still have an old XP Desktop, but haven't turned it on in over a month, so I think it is safe to say I can replace it with my Tablet. I'm not a heavy user, so I think that is possible.

TheJoester09

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
The more Microsoft, the better! I've got two Win8 pcs, a Surface RT, Windows Phone, Zune, and an Xbox. If this isn't heaven idk what is!

I think I may have you beat because I have all of the above, plus a wife with a Windows Phone! Though I may lose a few points for allowing my wife to have an iPod Touch and a Macbook Air... :p

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
I think I may have you beat because I have all of the above, plus a wife with a Windows Phone! Though I may lose a few points for allowing my wife to have an iPod Touch and a Macbook Air... :p

I wish you hadn't said that. On top of everything I said above and my Zune HD I also have a Zune 80, 30, and 8, my old trophy, two more laptops with Win 7, two Desktops with Win XP, and all in one touch screen with Win 7, sister with Surface RT and Zune 4, mom with 8x and a dad with 822. You can't touch this house! Lol

TripsG

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Fully integrating into Windows was the best thing I've ever done. Surface Pro, old HP 17" Laptop with SSD and Win8 and Lumia 920. I couldn't be happier!

TheJoester09

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
I wish you hadn't said that. On top of everything I said above and my Zune HD I also have a Zune 80, 30, and 8, my old trophy, two more laptops with Win 7, two Desktops with Win XP, and all in one touch screen with Win 7, sister with Surface RT and Zune 4, mom with 8x and a dad with 822. You can't touch this house! Lol

*hangs head in shame and then bows down*

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion