When are the new devices coming out?

lewiedude

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
Well, I am an early adopter having gotten fully onboard with WP7 at the launch and upgrading to the Nokia Lumia 920 when it came out. I love my phone, but, my better half is still waiting on the Samsung Ativ S. The HTC 8X isn't an option as there isn't any way to have more than 16gb. Here is the question, when are the newer WP8 phones coming out? Like LG? ATT is our carrier and with Sprint announcing the Ativ S for June/July, new hope has been renewed in that Samsung seems to have not really abandoned the US WP8 market with this announcement. Any thoughts?

Dadstar0410

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
I love my 8X. Dunno why people can't handle 16GB.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing the 928 and HTC's new phones! More phones= more recognition. However, they need to come out soon or all the popularity WP8 has gained will diminish because people will seek out brand new hardware. When they realized that the newest phones are 3-4 months old, they will go with the S4 or the One.

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Not sure about the 928, but the Catwalk or whatever it'll be called once it's released for T-Mobile is supposed to be out sometime this summer. Should be interesting, to say the least. I'm looking forward to seeing what new WPs await us!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12