Toggle Ring/Vibrate/Silent

Felbrigge Psalter

Apr 2, 2013
Visit site
I just switched to a Lumia 822 from a Galaxy Nexus, and am looking for a way to easily toggle between three modes: i) ringer+vibrate, ii) vibrate, and iii) silent.

On Android you could do this quickly by pushing the on/off button from the lock screen. You then were given three options: ringer+vibrate, vibrate, and silent.

On WP, however, it seems that you only have two options from the lock screen: ringer+vibrate and vibrate. To get to full silent mode, I have to go into settings to turn off vibrate mode, then go back into settings when I want to turn it on. Not very elegant. Is there something I am missing? An app, perhaps?

Thanks.

nessinhaw

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
One easier way to do it is adding a "settings" shortcut to your home screen! Basically it will cost you 3 taps lol but if you can't live with 2 extra taps then there's nothing we can do for you D:

raacut

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
This is just the beginning ...... wait till you get a load of all the other basic things the OS is missing.
They are all on their on own little things but combined they become one big annoying thing.

broar94

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
I would say get back to Android if you are an impatient guy or else learn to live with it.. Like how I'm putting up with my 620 :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diane Cunhm