04-07-2013 03:03 PM
57 123
tools
    I have and use both on a daily basis. If I had to choose only one, it would have to be the iphone. BUT, its really not fair to compare a new OS with a well established leader. Windows phone is quickly getting to where it needs to be. Sure it has issues, (im looking at you XBOX music, pos program if there ever was one...). But the whole ecosystem from your phone to your computer, and everything in between is there. It just needs a lot of tweaking.

Bottom line is, If you want the best right now, a stable and mature ecosystem, go with the iphone.

If your willing to put up with some bugs and rough edges, but want the excitement of using a new, fresh OS that is going places, chose the windows phone.

Just my opinion of course.
    04-07-2013 06:16 AM
    Well, went to the Microsoft store (the only one in Florida, at least until the one in Miami opens). I talked to 2 guys. The first one was helpful and let me screw around with the 8X and the 920. Hands down, the 920 is awesome. I started inquiring about the Nokia "Catwalk" and he said he hadn't heard anything. Talked to a second guy and he had heard of Catwalk but didn't really know anything else. Also, if I bought a 920, it was free with a 2 year contract from ATT.

Wow. That being said....my mind is officially made up. I WILL be getting a WP8 phone, but I am going to try to wait it out until the "Catwalk" is release. Or at least until we get some information onit. I may decide I don't want it and I'll get the 920. Matte black specifically.

I hope the Catwalk info gets released soon!
    04-07-2013 12:43 PM
    If you're still undecided, you should think about talking to @Nokia_Connects on Twitter - they can send you a 920 to trial for two weeks. When I was still on the fence about switching to Windows Phone, I contacted them and they sent me a trial device. Was so glad they did, and not long after I got the 920 and haven't looked back since!
    04-07-2013 01:22 PM
    Are you serious? I will do that! That sounds amazing!
    04-07-2013 01:26 PM
    If you're still undecided, you should think about talking to @Nokia_Connects on Twitter - they can send you a 920 to trial for two weeks. When I was still on the fence about switching to Windows Phone, I contacted them and they sent me a trial device. Was so glad they did, and not long after I got the 920 and haven't looked back since!
    Do I just send them a tweet or is there an email I use?
    04-07-2013 01:32 PM
    Do I just send them a tweet or is there an email I use?
    Send them a tweet or google - Trial a Nokia - you can fill in your details there and they will get in touch.
    04-07-2013 01:34 PM
    Send them a tweet, and go to Trial a Nokia – Nokia Conversations and fill that in as well. It's amazing that Nokia do this! :)
    04-07-2013 03:03 PM
57 123