Scrolling list when looking at history under people

dgr_874

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
When I go to a contacts history area on my Lumia 920 it seems to reload all communications from the beginning in one big scrolling list. It's annoying as ****. Is there any way to turn this off or make it stop scrolling every time I open it?

manicottiK

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
The history pivot for my contacts shows two weeks of interactions with the contact with the most recent interaction at the top. If I scroll all the way down to the end of the "2 weeks ago" section, there is a "more" item to load additional history. I don't know if the 2-week limit is just something to do with the history pivot or if it's picking up the 2-week email retention that I happen to have on my mail accounts.

Why does it bother you to have ready access to this data? My default pivot is the Profile one, not History, so I never even see the list unless I switch to it to actually look or something.

dgr_874

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
It always seems to start at the oldest entries and then scrolls up to the newest ones. I like the concept for sure but I would like it to start at the beginning and not scroll.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo