Ever since I reset my phone, I've got two copies of "Personal (Web)" notebooks. One is "Phone" and the other is "Skydrive" I could have sworn previously I only had one (they were the same). Can someone verify this for me, that should only be one.

If there should only be one, how do I merge them?
    04-04-2013 12:19 AM
    Do you have anything in the phone notebook? I believe I've had something similar before, seems like a glitch where the devices creates a notebook stored locally, but never actually uses it.
    04-04-2013 12:50 AM
    go to your skydrive and delete them
    04-04-2013 01:24 AM
    The phone copy is empty now. I don't want to delete the SkyDrive one because it has a bunch of notes in it.
    04-04-2013 10:28 AM
    OK, I figured it out.

Go to the SkyDrive one, figure out which page in the notebook you want do be the default page. Somehow I lost the "Quick Notes" page, so I created a new one. Then go to the phone, open up the SkyDrive version, did a long press on the "Quick Notes" page and chose "set as default". Then back out and did a long press on "Personal (Web) phone" and select "close notebook"

Now, I only have the one notebook showing and is properly integrated with the phone. Yea!!!!
    04-04-2013 12:06 PM