c101a006 Marketplace Error

MrA2Z

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I am getting error code c101a006 while downloading the apps. It started couple of hours ago. I looked for solution on internet but nothing is working. Then I logged in to my xbox account and found this status update about the marketplace/store

XBOX LIVE Marketplace:
Users may experience difficulties with the following services:

Downloading applications from the Windows Phone Marketplace

4/4/2013 4:24:46 PM PDT:

We're received reports of members having issues downloading applications to their Windows Phone. We are working hard to make sure functionality returns to normal. Make sure to check back here in 30 minutes and we will provide an update on our progress.

XBOX LIVE Service:

Using Bing search

4/4/2013 4:32:04 PM PDT:

If you've been attempting to use Bing search and not receiving correct results, we are aware of the issue and are working hard to fix it. Keep checking back here every 30 minutes and we will keep you updated with news on our progress.

Xbox Music and Video:

You might be unable to browse, stream, download or buy things at the Xbox Music and Video Store (also known as ?Zune Marketplace?).

4/4/2013 4:44:51 PM PDT:

If you are still having issues streaming music from the Xbox Music Marketplace, we are working as fast as we can to get you back to grooving out. Keep checking back here every 30 minutes and we will provide you with an update on our progress.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)