Ungroup app-list?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marconis4

Mar 16, 2013
Visit site
Is there any way to get rid of the letters on the app list? When I first got my phone, they weren't there, and it looked cleaner to me and was easier to scroll through quickly. I guess when I started downloading some apps, they popped up. One day I uninstalled an app, and they disappeared. However, since then, I've removed a bunch of apps I downloaded (barely have any) and the letters are still there.

Thanks.

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
I believe the limit is 40 before the letters appear. The only way to get rid of it is to click on the search button on the upper left hand side then start scrolling, once you start scrolling the keyboard will disappear.

Craigfza2

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
Why get rid of the letters? They make it easier to find the app you looking for if you have several apps installed. Just touch anyone of the letters, then select the letter the app you looking for starts with, and you jump straight to that section of apps.

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Yet another thread on app list alphabets - search on top right, there are 3 separate ones created in less than 2 days! I won't merge this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa