Browser options

Vb2012

Banned
Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
People we need more browser's omy gosh :/. Firefox were are yu Θ_Θ opera really ?? And of course chrome but i wont use it cause my bat Will flat line in 5 sec dat browser has soms serious memory problems 😁

Anyway why am I doing this? cause I wana play an html 5 game but IE10 doesn't render it right and having a score of 320 it doesn't have all the html 5 goodies :'(

So can anyone tell me if we are gona see browser's with an html 5 score of 400 at least ??

And don't tell me they can't cause they have to use IE engine that is Shiite uc browser uses its own engine (u3 based on web kit) so fck u troller 😁

Vb2012

Banned
Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
By the way IE11 comes out at end of year or when ever blue update is released, I seriously can't wait dat long its a south African game so ya it might not exist until then lol 😝

hamzie11

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
People we need more browser's omy gosh :/. Firefox were are yu Θ_Θ opera really ?? And of course chrome but i wont use it cause my bat Will flat line in 5 sec dat browser has soms serious memory problems 

Anyway why am I doing this? cause I wana play an html 5 game but IE10 doesn't render it right and having a score of 320 it doesn't have all the html 5 goodies :'(

So can anyone tell me if we are gona see browser's with an html 5 score of 400 at least ??

And don't tell me they can't cause they have to use IE engine that is Shiite uc browser uses its own engine (u3 based on web kit) so fck u troller 

wtf
how old are you

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos