Could some recommended a good sdCard for WindowsPhone8

alllies

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

I got a Lumia 720 and love music so my device have been low in memory. I visited an electronic shop yesterday and walk out getting one. Patriot Memory LX Series 32GB microSDHC Class 10.

Before walking out I turned off my device and inserted the sdCard. After turning the power on the device detected it after boot with pop-up message "Do you want to store...blah blah" selected yes/accept. I go directly to storage then formated the sdCard tested the camera and picture saved on my new storage(sd).

Upon reaching home I got excited so I removed the sdCard from my device went straight to my laptop and started adding music and videos(laptop to sdCard directly). Since I formated the card earlier using the phone, folders are all set. After adding media files I put the sdCard back to the phone and all alright except some videos/movies not showing on the device.

I started playing music on my phone and they instantly played. I have noticed that while music is playing and selecting another song from song list there is about 1-2 second lag before screen go to the Now Playing screen..is this really normal?

*I have checked the sdCard back package label it says.."10 Megabytes per second minimum sustained write speed".

Please advice your thoughts regarding on my purchase as I have 7 days exchange if I need to.

Thanks

Last edited:

alllies

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
Hi Admins,

How can I edit Thread Title it doesn't sound english:cry:

Please help change to: "Could someone recommend a good sdCard for WP8"

Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads