Should Nokia have added custom alert tone in 1308 along with storage fix feature?

cysuresh

Feb 17, 2013
Visit site
Storage fix and list of apps with its memory consumption is a nice feature and Nokia just added this feature through a1308 firmware update. Why Nokia can't add the custom alert tone feature (may be someother minor features too) through firmware updates? I think still they are taking it lightely and waiting MS to fix. Whether GDR2 or GDR3 have this or not?

Al_2

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I hope it's in the next update.

Nokia have a small selection of their own tones for SMS/emails etc already on WP so I wonder if they could push out an update that adds a ton more sounds. Still wouldn't have the option to use our own but at least having some more option would be a good start!

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Personally. It does not bother me. I love it just the way it is.

It actually annoys me when every time someone receives a message, I have to listen to some ridiculous song by lil wanye/drake etc.

cysuresh

Feb 17, 2013
Visit site
Even me, It doesn't bother and I am well aware about this before I buy WP8 phone. But I don't want to be small in front of Android fan boys in my office, I feel still this is minor one Nokia can do it through their firmware updates.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goergtalk