An idea to help promote Windows Phone via Facebook.

MSfiend

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I created the attached photo using a Windows Phone 7.x 8 app using "Fantasia Painter." I created it to bring awareness to Windows Phone and pasted it to my Facebook cover photo. I would like the community to help me promote WP in this way, especially those of you that are very popular. I took two "screen shots" and two "Bing Images" to create the cover and used the "clone tool" to get the desired effect. So what do you say, would you like to join this cause?

To view the attached photo within the wpcentral app you're going to have to hit the options key, then click "open in browsers."

Link to Fantasia Painter: Search results for "fantasia painter free" | Windows Phone (United States)

Attachments

• Facebook Cover .jpg
    Facebook Cover .jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

Cadet Christmas

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
That's a pretty sweet picture you got there! And you did it all with fantasia painter? Impressive :) I'll have to download that now!

And yeah I might have to borrow your image for some posting! Really loving windows phone so far, want more friends to get on it

MSfiend

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
That's a pretty sweet picture you got there! And you did it all with fantasia painter? Impressive :) I'll have to download that now!

And yeah I might have to borrow your image for some posting! Really loving windows phone so far, want more friends to get on it

Go right ahead and yes, that was all done with Fantasia Painter.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786