PMA seems to be overtaking Qi in the Wireless charging fight...

fwaits

Mar 9, 2008
Visit site
I don't think there much difference between how they work only the compatible issue but that about it.

Yes the tech is similar, but they are definitely not compatible. Also I guess there are some functional differences in terms of management of these charging stations that are in play as well, but I don't know the details myself right now. I just hope they standardize sooner than later so we all can benefit from having plenty of accessories, charging stations in a variety of businesses, airports, hotels, cars, etc., and not finding that we can or can't use it depending on where you are or what you own.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Yes the tech is similar, but they are definitely not compatible. Also I guess there are some functional differences in terms of management of these charging stations that are in play as well, but I don't know the details myself right now. I just hope they standardize sooner than later so we all can benefit from having plenty of accessories, charging stations in a variety of businesses, airports, hotels, cars, etc., and not finding that we can or can't use it depending on where you are or what you own.

Yea that will need sorting out sooner rather then later.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon