best facebook app for Windows 8???

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm trying to love Windows 8. I hate it with a keyboard and mouse but I just picked up a Samsung Slate 7 w/Win8 installed on it. So far I am liking it.

Anyway, is there a official Windows 8 app for Facebook ? OR what is your favorite one ?

Just wondering people's thoughts here, I tried 2 of them and they are just Facebook touch web page in a app, I can do that with IE, I don't need an app for it.

Thoughts????

Jandieg

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Actually all 3rd party Facebook apps for Windows Phone embed an IE10 control (IE9 for WP7.x), so it is basically the same. Plus the extras the developer may add to the native wrapper, such as photos uploading, tile notifications, faster back navigation, fullscreen photos view, etc.

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Actually all 3rd party Facebook apps for Windows Phone embed an IE10 control (IE9 for WP7.x), so it is basically the same. Plus the extras the developer may add to the native wrapper, such as photos uploading, tile notifications, faster back navigation, fullscreen photos view, etc.

This was about Windows 8 not Windows phone

Brad and Ellen

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
Hey there,
My wife is a Facebook aficionado and we (especially) her, goes bananas over MINE for Facebook. we think it is the best Facebook app across any platform.

Hope that helped,

Sent from our Surface RT

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss