[Video] Windows 8.1 (Blue) Build 9374 all features reviewed

papalakaka

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I have made a video to show all the features that are new to Windows 8.1 (Blue). This is the latest build that has been leaked recently.
It brings some nice features like an improvement to the Snap-View and a feature called "Kiosk-mode". Everything is explained in the video.
I am sorry if I sometimes forget the words and things are hard to understand, because obviously English isn't my first language. Hope you like it. :)

robinleck

Sep 28, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for sharing the video��
After watching the video, I am really looking forward to the Windows 8.1 update.
It seems like MS is 'metro-fying' the classic desktop functions which for me is very G����D news because I hate toggling between Modern & Desktop mode. Personally, I love the Modern aka Metro UI a lot but I know other W8 users missed the Start button/desktop feature.
Looks like MS is slowly weaning us of the legacy desktop UI.
Windows 8 is paradigm-shifting and I am truly enjoying the ride ��

autodidact

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
There is one little quirk (for me) that I can't stop wishing they would change - the way we change the tile sizes and position. After using a Lumia phone, the means of having the autohiding "toolbar" is just so darn inconvenient and time-consuming. WP8 has it nailed!

DavidinCT

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Can "blue" be installed as a upgrade to Windows 8 ? I was thinking about trying it but, dont want to change all my settings...(was going to do a backup first)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes