hey,
    because there is no instgram app for wp8 i decided to upload image from my computer to my instgram account but when i tried to tag it's didn't work (i used the popular tags from "tagsforlikes").
    do you know a way to do hashtags with your computer or with your wp8 ?
    04-23-2013 07:00 AM
    You can use the app Instagraph to upload pictures to Instagram, max uploads is 3 per day and as for,viewing, the popular MetroGram or WPGram work. Hash tags work perfect on Instagraph.

As for PC, are you using BlueStacks to run Instagram? Or is there another way to upload via PC?
    04-23-2013 08:01 AM
    You can use the app Instagraph to upload pictures to Instagram, max uploads is 3 per day and as for,viewing, the popular MetroGram or WPGram work. Hash tags work perfect on Instagraph.

As for PC, are you using BlueStacks to run Instagram? Or is there another way to upload via PC?
    Yes , i use BlueStacks and when i tired to do hashtags it posted them but i could see that the hashtags didn't work cuz i didn't get likes. really weird.
    04-23-2013 08:09 AM
    I use hashtags through the Instagraph app. All you have to do is have them written down somewhere (your commonly used ones) and then copy/paste on to the Instagraph app. I've never tested it out. But I believe they do. Not sure why they wouldn't.
    04-23-2013 09:25 AM