Hello

I have a person that have a skype profile, and I add manually an outlook contact with his phone number (I call him with this number and it works well).
    I linked his two contact (skype and outlook), but the phone number that appears is the merged one has the phone number he puts skype, and when I tap it to call him, the system tell me that the number is not valid.

Is there any whay to use the outlook number in a merged contact?

Thanks
    04-23-2013 05:24 PM
    Hello,

can anybody help me with this
    04-24-2013 10:18 AM
    Well this is strange. When you link the contacts, both numbers are still supposed to show.

Have you tried deleting the contact entirely and linking it over.
    04-24-2013 12:11 PM
    it is strange, I did the same with other contact and it worked like you told me, but there is a contact that is not working like it should.

Do you know if there is way filter what information I want to show in the contact profile?

Thanks
    04-24-2013 02:50 PM
    Nope, unfortunately not. I have the same issue with facebook contacts, when the contact has set a phone number in its facebook account it will call that number instead so if it has signs like +, country codes, etc, the system prefers those numbers instead, but some carriers don't allow you to call when + signs are included and do not automatically substitute those for double zeros 00.

One way of going around that is to use cellphone 1 and 2 options, marking that number as a cellphone 2 and writing down the cellphone 1 field with the correct digits, so when you call cellphone 1 it will call the correct number.

I hope it works out for you!
    04-25-2013 09:27 AM