*sysc again every acount,
And still no one is online,

:) tnx guys,

Last edited by a moderator:

xerxesrem

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
Re: got new problrm help pls!

Okay try logging into your Microsoft account on the ie go to permissions and allow Facebook

Sir idid all u said and still :(( but its shows 1 online fwnd and den with in 5 sec it says no one is online :((
I got all on wife and 4G, still :(( but my fwnds can messenge me, and wen i try to see again if hows online same thing no one is online :((
A apreciate ur help, help me more plss, its been 24 hours seens this thing happen,

migueli2

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: got new problrm help pls!

Sir idid all u said and still :(( but its shows 1 online fwnd and den with in 5 sec it says no one is online :((
I got all on wife and 4G, still :(( but my fwnds can messenge me, and wen i try to see again if hows online same thing no one is online :((
A apreciate ur help, help me more plss, its been 24 hours seens this thing happen,

Having the same problem here... By 3 days now...
I tried everything and nothing....

xerxesrem

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
I have the HTC X8, i ttry to
Reset everthing but same itsays no online, well sometimes it show one friend online and suddenly no one is online,
Well itried searching more and im guessing there like a something happening but u said 3 days for u ryt?
I dont know but if u guys found something pls *post hir :-o and if i found to ill post it hir :)

constantinosmi

Apr 8, 2013
Visit site
I use a hotmail account but the problem exists. It only started yesterday though. Even online it shows only one contact. It is strange because if you select a person from your contact list and try to chat, it shows that he is available. The thing is that the chat does not show who is online or not.

Maaz Mansori

Apr 25, 2013
Visit site
Hello, I'm new the forums but have been using WP since the beginning and WM for a few years before that. I currently have a Lumia 920 on AT&T. Anyway, I'm having the same problem with Facebook chat and it started Tuesday night. It shows no one is online and once in awhile one person will briefly appear online. I tried to suggestions of removing and adding back the Facebook account, as well as removing on Facebook itself but no change. I don't believe WP is at fault, though. The integrated messaging in Windows 8 (desktop) is giving me the same problem and so is IM+ which is completely unrelated to the Microsoft account. Therefore, the likely culprit is the Facebook chat API. Chat seems to only work properly through Facebook itself or an official Facebook client. It might not affecting all Facebook accounts but I know of another user here who is having the same problem as well.

migueli2

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Ok!
This is between Facebook and Microsoft, because it's not a phone issue. I get same issue on PC with windows 8. At the people hub says no one online. And if I go Facebook via browser lots of friends online.
Maybe because different email accounts for MS and Facebook? Makes no sense but...

constantinosmi

Apr 8, 2013
Visit site
I use the same email for both so that does not seem to be the problem. As you said, I cannot access my Facebook contacts on windows 8 or even on outlook.com!

migueli2

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Strange thing is that seems it's not a global problem, only a few of us having it.
So it's not email login related.
It's not about deleting account on outlook.com or phone cause I did both then re-added and problem persist.
Getting out things to test!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo