Facebook messaging problem. help pls!

Kenneth Aliprandini

Apr 25, 2013
Visit site
does nothing work like no one online or just a couple.
if it's just a couple not sure what's up. where are you from?

if it's nothing at all. thing you might have to go into outlook and disconnect facebook and re apply it.

I assume you've done all that but just making sure.

xerxesrem

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
Ok, mine is working know, probly some kind of bug, well if everyone is fine know, wer ok :) tnxt updating dis thread! Help each other :)

Tony Dony

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
Mine doesn't want to connect to the status online. Says it can't connect to IM when I try to turn it from offline to online.

Edit: I turned the facebook chat settings from on to off and then again off to on, and it works now :D

All my friends appear online in the People Hub.

Last edited:

London Jr

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
does nothing work like no one online or just a couple.
if it's just a couple not sure what's up. where are you from?

if it's nothing at all. thing you might have to go into outlook and disconnect facebook and re apply it.

I assume you've done all that but just making sure.

IM plus gives a failed connection notification on the web and app, outlook.com switches facebook connection automatically to off, skype says it can't connect and lumia just doesn't show the contacts. i tried disconnecting all of the accounts and they are all disconnected completely at the moment, all accounts removed from fb and the apps themselves and my phone. i tried it just a while ago. this is strange, nothing is working. I've scoured my fb settings to find something, what the hell am i looking over?

Kenneth Aliprandini

Apr 25, 2013
Visit site
and you readded them all back? can you make a seperate facebook account and add maybe 3 friends? when they are online try adding that facebook accout, and see if that works in out look. see if it's your facebook account of outlook having the issues.

this appears to be a separate issue than everyone else was having.

London Jr

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
and you readded them all back? can you make a seperate facebook account and add maybe 3 friends? when they are online try adding that facebook accout, and see if that works in out look. see if it's your facebook account of outlook having the issues.

this appears to be a separate issue than everyone else was having.

yea i do have a second account on facebook that works fine, its something with my account... ahhhh i was sure it was facebook, i can't seem to find what it is...

Prateek Gupta1

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
hey there my facebook chat is shown conected in WP bt they give a message no one is online.....
i try to connect the same profile using skype it shows my notifications but can never show frnds online
messenger in live.com has kept my fbchat off when ever i switch it on no effect works on it

have linked unlinked trie all please help

Jacob Trevino

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site
I have a question I bought the 521 and the facebook chat doesn't work correctly when my friends try contact me their msg doesn't show but if I send it my msgs only show. can someone help me?

vichuxxx

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
Having exactly same problem. I stopped using it. Probably an error in MS servers. It happens most of the time. And they'll rectify this in a week. Goto status.live.com and report your problem under "messenger", if you want to. You can check the status of all services offered by them here.

Tomanband

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
Having exactly same problem. I stopped using it. Probably an error in MS servers. It happens most of the time. And they'll rectify this in a week. Goto status.live.com and report your problem under "messenger", if you want to. You can check the status of all services offered by them here.

this shows up for me on status.live.com

Problem Many users have reported issues with signing in and receiving Facebook messages in Windows 8 messaging app, Windows Phone messaging hub, and Outlook.com. We are actively working with Facebook to resolve the issue. Other contacts (e.g. Skype) should not be affected. 21 Juni 00:20

sounds promising :smile:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss