Disappearing small tiles

ealexand#CB

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
For some apps, when i am re-sizing the tiles to make them smallest size, they disappear. Is anyone else having this problem? I has happened to ESPN Hub and Words by Post for me

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
The only time I had that happen was with small tiles for nokia music mix channels. When the last update for nokia music came, I lost those small tiles and had to recreate them.

ealexand#CB

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
yeah, updating ESPN Hub removed the small tile. But i can't even recreate it. When i click the re-size button to make it small it keeps disappearing.

Irv Adams

May 20, 2013
Visit site
My wife got a Lumia 820 and I got a 920 several weeks ago. Overall, we love the phones! Our issue, however, is: we paid $3.00 for Words with Friends for her phone. I was arranging her tiles and I clicked 'Pin' and the tile disappeared, I can't get it back. I don't want to pay again..any ideas? Thanks!

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
My wife got a Lumia 820 and I got a 920 several weeks ago. Overall, we love the phones! Our issue, however, is: we paid $3.00 for Words with Friends for her phone. I was arranging her tiles and I clicked 'Pin' and the tile disappeared, I can't get it back. I don't want to pay again..any ideas? Thanks!

it should still be in the Games hub, where you can tap+hold then pin to start... If it is not there, you should be able to re-download it without paying again.

I've accidently hit the unpin button instead of the resize button when adjusting my start screen.

Irv Adams

May 20, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the quick answer. She loves that game (I can't believe it wasn't free but it was the only thing we've had to pay for). Appreciate the help!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234