Find My Phone not Working in India?

Praveen Iyer

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
Hi I have lumia 620
and this find my phone is not working in India
im able to ring and lock
but locate is not available as said by Microsoft to me
so tell me anyone in India is it working for u?

dipankar_mitra

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
For me Ring & Lock also does not work. A progress bar comes up in windowsphone.com saying "Trying to Ring/Lock" and it fails always.
I tried removing my phone and adding it back, and guess what - you can remove your phone from windowphone.com, but not add it back!
So no, this feature is not working, and apparently no one knows why... the equivalent feature on Android and iOS work absolutely fine (including mapping location).

Dileep Vijayakumar

Mar 18, 2014
Visit site
Hi
I have a lumia 520 (India) with the same problem... And according to windows phone.com ... There has to be 2 check boxes in "find my phone" in my phone ... But I seem to have only one ..

1) send app using push notifications

2) [[[[ this is the missing one]]]]]]

Save my location every few minutes so microsoft can know the last known position ...

dinesh_ahuja

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
Check Windows Phone feature and service availability | Windows Phone How-to (India)

Windows Phone feature and service experiences can vary depending on a variety of factors, including your language, locale, mobile operator, hardware manufacturer, phone model and operating system version. This topic describes some of the primary differences you may encounter.

Find My Phone.
The ability to locate your phone on a map isn't available in the following countries/regions: Argentina, China, India, Korea, Peru and Turkey.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon