SOLD OUT Tmobile Nokia Lumia 521 at HSN

Dustin Hodges

Jan 22, 2013
Visit site
thats impossible, enfadget said that it was no good and that we should get the 620 that isn't even available here.
you can get the 620 through Expansys USA, however its like $100 more, and engadget based part of the review I read on the cost (since in Europe it may only be $10 - $20, exchange rate wise, more for a 620). And it was before the 521 pricing was announced when everyone expected it to be $200 -$230. Some people have said the same thing about the 720 (because the 820 is supposedly only a bit more)

A number of reviews label this a great budget smartphone with few compromises (partially thanks to both Nokia's innovations and also in part to Windows Phone's ability to run beautifully on cheaper, lower end hardware). Its a low-end phone with a high-quality "air" to it, with a price that makes it affordable.

Geddeeee

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
thats impossible, enfadget said that it was no good and that we should get the 620 that isn't even available here.

Endgadget and PocketNow seem to be Android fanboys. Always dissing Windows Phone...
They've been on about the Galaxy S4 for months now. Like it's the second coming, instead of a rehash of the S3. Yawn!!!! Bet it's still laggy as anything.

Any WP phone is better than a bloated 'feature rich' Android horror... UGH!!!!

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
At a price of $149. it will attract a lot of buyers. It would be a great backup phone to have.

Last edited:

Corepc

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
I ordered one myself just because of Price (flex payments), I really did not need it because my Focus Flash works just fine. I just wanted a WP8 Device and did not need all the bells and whistle (ffc never use, nfc ?, wireless charging).

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Endgadget and PocketNow seem to be Android fanboys. Always dissing Windows Phone...
They've been on about the Galaxy S4 for months now. Like it's the second coming, instead of a rehash of the S3. Yawn!!!! Bet it's still laggy as anything.

Any WP phone is better than a bloated 'feature rich' Android horror... UGH!!!!

Pocketnow has been on its march to android fanboyism for some years now. They began as the Windows Phone "authority" back in the day. Then they ran poll to either continue to support Microsoft or dump them. Most keep keep supporting Microsoft. Brandon and the rest decided, screw Microsoft. Then they moved in android.

MetroChef27

Sep 3, 2012
Visit site
Snatched one up, as its every bit as good spec wise as my Focus, with an extra core and WP8 for less than I bought my Focus for years ago. What a steal! Nokia brings it home again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans