08-13-2014 03:44 AM
99 1234
tools
    Audio enchancement control when connected to bluetooth headset/speaker
    04-28-2013 08:32 AM
    I know what they were thinking...
    Me too but the mistake is already made I obviously didn't turn the ringer off before the meeting so now that the dead is done we might as well get a laugh...

Sometimes its the spirit that defends the life.
    04-28-2013 08:41 AM
    Well of course I (like most ppl)have a list, LOL! But id have to start with having a simple exit/closure for apps...THE BACK BUTTONING IS NERVE RACKING!!!

I would also love to back up my start screen! :)
    04-28-2013 08:46 AM
    I call this feature "annoyance and embarrassment suppression":

The phone should stay completely silent (no vibrations, no sounds) at night, and during the day do vibration + medium level ringtone. Also, when I turn the volume way up on rare occasions (usually on accident, but sometimes because I can't hear an app), it somehow knows that I don't mean to leave it that way until the next way-too-loud notification.
    04-28-2013 12:13 PM
    The possibility to remove user pictures from my contact list. You can only add. I'll throw in one more; access to the Xbox Music cloud for deleting/moving songs.
    peacefulberry likes this.
    04-28-2013 12:18 PM
    Separate media and volume controls.
    MikeSo likes this.
    04-28-2013 12:24 PM
    The ability to create custom tags when editing your contact information. Having limited presets makes me sad.
    04-28-2013 05:13 PM
    Call. Blocking. Boom.
    chezm likes this.
    04-28-2013 06:49 PM
    One feature..................no brainer for me. I would add that incredible USB host (OTG) functionality. That's about the only thing that I miss about android. Incredible feature.
    04-28-2013 08:01 PM
    A clock that can be seen on top of every app
    DavidinCT and chezm like this.
    04-28-2013 08:21 PM
    Universal video codec support, and a reworking of Xbox Music.
    04-28-2013 08:46 PM
    I would add a 'Morph to Android' function.

This would change any WP device into an Android phone for all those users who insist on adding features they think are missing, including a Notification Centre!!! That way they can enjoy all the 'bloat' and lag that goes with it!!!!

This would be quicker and easier for those users who can't learn to use their phone correctly, or who are too lazy to learn....

04-29-2013 12:31 PM
    I would like one a direct dial tile. I hate the two step process of having to dial someone.
    04-29-2013 03:26 PM
    The Bing button NEEDS to be context-aware so it can perform a search action within whatever app you're in. Right now it's just taking up space 90% of the time, or being accidentally triggered when my thumb reaches across the screen and yanking me out of whatever I'm doing.
    04-29-2013 04:04 PM
    Custom Email/SMS tones per Contact.
    Holy crap yes! I switched from iPhone right when it came out and loved it. Then I picked up WebOS and thought, "Hey if WebOS has it then everyone has to have this feature!"

Really though I would take custom text/email tones.
    04-29-2013 04:08 PM
    Gapless playback.
    Safe sender in email app.
    Swype keyboard.
    04-29-2013 06:33 PM
    Office files to PDF and let them attach in outlook, more file extension support in outlook attachment,a good archiver, Background Download support in all apps, a good download manager in IE, a file manager with file extension and a notification center. Nothing else I would be needing.
    04-29-2013 09:04 PM
    1st class multimedia support and integration for all in-car entertainment systems. WP has always been a 2nd class citizen in the vast majority of cars whereas Apple's devices are natively supported and integrate into just about every vehicle you can think of. It's time to expect more than just plugging into the AUX 3.5mm socket.
    04-30-2013 07:58 AM
    File manager support.
    04-30-2013 08:01 AM
    -Notification Center
    -Orientation Lock
    -Forward button in Explorer
    -More Keyboard Options
    -More custom tile colors
    -Easier way to make a Playlist in Xbox music
    -Separate volumes and silent, work modes
    -Folder Tiles
    -Improve Nokia Drive to show list of route and alternate routes (yes I know that's Nokias issue, but it should be Microsoft also)
    -Improved auto text correction...very very annoying coming from iPhone which always auto corrected then I accepted. Buy in this case it never autocorrects and I have to go back to the wrong word, highlight it, then pick the correct spelling....too much work!
    - Better Marketing lol!
    04-30-2013 08:36 AM
    -Notification Center
    -Orientation Lock
    -Forward button in Explorer
    -More Keyboard Options
    -More custom tile colors
    -Easier way to make a Playlist in Xbox music
    -Separate volumes and silent, work modes
    -Folder Tiles
    -Improve Nokia Drive to show list of route and alternate routes (yes I know that's Nokias issue, but it should be Microsoft also)
    -Improved auto text correction...very very annoying coming from iPhone which always auto corrected then I accepted. Buy in this case it never autocorrects and I have to go back to the wrong word, highlight it, then pick the correct spelling....too much work!
    - Better Marketing lol!
    so, like the op asked, which ONE would you magically make happen right now.
    04-30-2013 11:52 PM
    All of them! All are equally weighed and frustrating to me....
    05-01-2013 06:31 AM
    Oh just remembered one of my earliest pet peeves with Windows Phone. I don't see why we can't pin to-do tasks from the built-in Calendar to the homescreen. It seemed like such a no-brainer, what with pinning being such a recurrent feature, that I honestly thought I was doing something wrong or not looking hard enough for the function. Tasks don't even show up on the Calendar live tile.
    DavidinCT likes this.
    05-06-2013 05:43 AM
    All of them! All are equally weighed and frustrating to me....
    So in the spirit of the question, if a genie came and granted you ONE feature request from your list, you'd send him away and have none vs. one?
    05-07-2013 03:06 PM
    From what I understand, it was like this in WP7 but then no one could figure out hoe to search within the app so they changed it in 7.5. The funny thing is that Windows 8's search bar in the charms is context aware but now no one knows how to search within apps in WP8.
    05-10-2013 05:42 PM
99 1234