What payment methods available other than credit card in india

Akash Kodesia

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
Hello guys

I am from India and i own Nokia Lumia 720 and like to buy some app and games, but i found that there is no other way to pay for the same other than credit card.
Can any one here suggest me how I can pay for the app other than credit card. I have visa debit card which i tried to add as a payment method but it said "Cannot authorize payment". There is no Paypal support for India and in payment method there is Microsoft account which show 0.00INR and i can't find any way to add fund to it.

Guys Please Help

sea_hawk

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
I am from india, i have nokia lumia 920. I have pnb master card , i just added it to wallet in ms wallet service. Now everytime i buy an app or game, it takes me to wallet section and ask me to choose a card. Once i choose the card, it redirects me to pnb payment processing page where i just enter my secure 3d code and purchase the app.
So there is no problem with app purchasing by debit card in wp8. Just add your debit card to your wallet

sea_hawk

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
I have a pnb debit mastercard. I just added it to my ms wallet with all the information. Now whenever i want to buy an app or game, i just choose the card and it redirects me to pnb card processing page and everything works fine. It always works on my lumia 920, so i guess it will work on ur 720 too. Just add ur debit card information to microsoft wallet

avigyan

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Do SBI VISA debit cards work after being added to the wallet? Because I have added it and even after being redirected and going through the 3d secure verification, when the "purchasing" notification comes up, it says " credit card expired. Try adding a different card." However the card has not expired actually.

chataddicted

May 29, 2012
Visit site
@avigyan actually no sbi debit card can be used as credit card although some other bank's debit card can support such as hdfc axis etc. I discovered another method for using sbi debit card as a credit card.. but it is little costly.. but u can use..
1. serach for entropay
2.create an account
3. validate ur debit card using web cam and cvv
4. top up ur virtual credit card. min 10 pound required which is around 950 INR + 50 INR tax... that mean u hav to pay min 1000 INR and u can purchase upto 950 INR but mind it this is min balance u must have to pay to recharge ur entropay card.
thats it.. enjoy ur new credit card with out paying yearly fees.. :winktongue: dont forget to give me thanks..

jaypatel19

May 11, 2013
Visit site
which bank's debit card u own? have u registered ur card in verified by visa method?
Anyone having issue to add Visa debit card in wallet can contact me by mail/msg or this thread.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)