facebook push noticiations not working?

F60Outrunn

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
i have tried getting facebook push notifications to work for my facebook private messges (the old style not facebook chat), no matter what i do nothing seems to work. the standard facebook app dosent seem to even allow it, i tried setting it up so i get them via a text message, but if i try to reply to one the person i reply to gets a load of literally random chinese writing - plus i only got a single message to work. and i have just tried the brand new beta MS facebook app (which i manually selected i wanted 'toast notifications') and still it dosent work! am i doing something wrong!? i went to enable 'facebook chat' on my windows facebook account settings and it was already enabled, i honestly dont know what to do anymore, any help would be really useful. :crying::devil:

Narse77

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
FB notifications are very hit or miss for me. Sometimes I get them sometimes I don't. What we really need is a official app from facebook. Until we have that I am afraid the notifications will never work properly due to the third party API being used.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro