Lumia 520 Theme Stuck to Dark Style

rk1708

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
On my Lumia 520,

I tried rebooting the phone, removing the batter but the theme is not getting changed to light version, tried changing the color style as well many times

It just got stuck to the dark style, I don't want to reset my phone because it has lots of data, 4 email ID's configured, Facebook, Twitter, lots of apps and games.

Is there any solution to this, I'm attaching the home screenshot and the theme settings,
wp_ss_20130504_0001.jpg wp_ss_20130504_0002.jpg
please help me guys

Dustin Hodges

Jan 22, 2013
Visit site
On my Lumia 520,

I tried rebooting the phone, removing the batter but the theme is not getting changed to light version, tried changing the color style as well many times

It just got stuck to the dark style, I don't want to reset my phone because it has lots of data, 4 email ID's configured, Facebook, Twitter, lots of apps and games.

Is there any solution to this, I'm attaching the home screenshot and the theme settings,
View attachment 33384 View attachment 33385
please help me guys

You're in high contrast mode, first off. turn it off in ease of access settings.

second of all, the dark theme has a black background, and light theme has a white background, so you got your themes flipped.

rk1708

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
Oh, thank You Dustin, the contrast settings were accidentally changed by me and completely out of my mind after I changed,

Got it back, thanks a lot

Last edited:

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
You have your settings set to high contrast. Go into "Ease of Access" under Settings and then turn off high contrast. You'll see the normal tile color and background again.

rupeshsaini02

Jun 28, 2013
Visit site
i also very thank full bro,because i was very upset to suffer this problem, i have recently purchase my this fone,
thank you thank you:smile:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes