Subscribe to iCloud calendar

spectre51

May 25, 2012
Visit site
Anyone happen to have a way to subscribe to a iCoud calendar through outlook.com or WP8? When I tried subscribing through outlook.com inky the all day events could be added. Any event that had a specific timeframe would not be added. It would only do 112 out of 483 events and just say there was a problem with one or more events.

This is the one thing I can't get working properly. I've found replacement apps or workarounds for everything else. On android I used a caldav sync app to sync the icloud calendar on the device.

Sent from my Sony Xperia? Z

GregCh

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
Resurrecting this old thread; did anyone manage to sync with iCloud calendars yet? I saw Ryan's recent post said you could *import* iCloud calendars to Windows Live calendar, which would then sync with Windows Phone - but that implies it's just the import that would show up, ie newer events added to iCloud won't show up on the phone (and events added to the phone won't show up in iCloud).

Like a lot of people I know, I've moved to Windows Phone from an Apple environment because the design and usability of Windows Phone is (IMHO) so much nicer than where iOS has been headed lately (eg iOS7 RainbowPuke[SUP]TM[/SUP]). But our computers are still Apple and that's unlikely to change, and our whole calendar ecosystem is in iCloud. Shame they can't both just get along...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo