If your Windows Phone came with a Apple-esque decal/sticker would you put it on your car, etc.?

vormison

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I am just curious why they don't put something like that in with new phones. I would probably actually put one on my car. 'Curious if any of you would as well.

vormison

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Not a bumper sticker...I hate those as well. A decal similar to the relatively small apple logos that come with iPods, iPhones, etc. Most people put them on the corner of their rear window.

MXI

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Nope...

Maybe, just maybe, I'll let my future child put their college decal on my car but that is where I draw the line. I don't care if you are on the honor roll and no way do I put a sticker of a business regardless of how much I enjoy their products.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I would, but only because I can't stand all the a__-hats with rotting fruit on their cars.

Edit, the more I think about it, I'd definitely put one on my car as a security system... People would know there are no Apple products in my car and avoid breaking into it. 😉 JK

Last edited:

odoggyfresh

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I'd like a nice logo to put in the back window of my car, not a sticker but just that transparent plastic that kinda sticks to the window but can be easily peeled off

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
No stickers on my car EVER! But those static guys, idk what their called but they stick to the inside of your window, id put one of them on my car in a heartbeat!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss