Joe Belfiore asking which apps you guys want to see on WP

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
As an old time Windows phone user, I still would like to see a direct USB sync with Outlook without having to use the "Cloud" or pay for a third party app. I know it won't happen but for my 69th birthday, I would like to see this added.

Last edited:

minipot

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Sorry i meant to say all the apps from my nexus 7 not on my nexus 7.
Sorry for the confusion

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

AskaLangly

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
Integrate Xbox Extras and Smartglass to the Games Hub, not just links to the applications. Speaking of which, Extras needs an overhaul, likewise search for XBL avatar items by name. Keep the avatar rotating, though.
Just saying, that's all.

Connie Litrenta

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
New apps are fine but they need to add more functionality to existing apps like Office (Excel and Onenote in particular) and Facebook (Microsoft's). Also would be nice to add the ability to do wireless printing

revfast

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
DNLA integration with Xbox, PPTP VPN, be able to separate the accounts into their own screen instead of all crammed into one, add all Facebook functionality to people hub. use active sync for your Microsoft account instead of some weird POP feature (if I delete emails on outlook.com, I want them gone from my phone as well), handle orphaned processes better, be able to close apps

I think im in the wrong sections huh.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb