Instagram uploader for WP7 is now in the store

isoulsel

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys,
I just wanted to let you all know that there's an Instagram uploader app in the store for BOTH WP7 and WP8. It works like you'd expect an app to work, and only takes 5-10 seconds to post the pictures to Instagram. It does not feature any other Instagram features, but you can use Instacam or WPgram for that. UNLIMITED UPLOADS!!!

Winstagram | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

It's the first for WP7, so I'm not sure why WPCentral:cool: hasn't said anything about it

BOOMTING

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
I concur, strange this hasn't been covered; especially considering how Instagram-focused WP Central has been of late. But even more importantly, this is the only solution thus far which includes all of us still running 7.8.

Downloading Winstagram now, and I'm looking forward to seeing how well it works.

JamesAD60

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
They must have known Instagraph would have an update to include WP7 a few days later, but didn't want to spill the beans. It includes an Aviary powered photo editor. Now I have both, but Instagragh is pinned to my start. I'll keep Winstagram loaded to follow updates.

titoyees

Mar 19, 2013
Visit site
I think the same: is impossible than they doesnt know.
But eve than i try to spread, email, tweetthem.... still they dont talk about that on Post or Threads.
Now became clear: Daniel Gary is a blogger of WPcentral and he is developing Itsdagram. And he planned to develop a version to wp 7.x

soumitro316

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
There's another app for WP7called #2InstaWithMassiveLove.It lets you upload pics to instagram and it has a free ad supported version too:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven