I recently saw some people who are saying that they need file manager on their windows phone to manage and organize files. (I'm also one of those guys!)
    For example, some guys have many PDFs on their phone, and want to organize them.
    There is a thread that people are discussing about it: http://forums.windowscentral.com/win...e-manager.html

But now, I want to say there is already a solution for such problems, available in the store.

"Pocket FTP Server" is the name of the app.
    It can manage your files on the cloud, and on Local Storage!
    It has a local storage folder, where you can put anything you like on it. It also can extract 7z, rar, zip,... and create zip archives from files and folders. Also you have read only access to Photo library. Its local storage is accessible via FTP over local Wi-Fi. So even no custom application is necessary on your PC.

So if you want to organize your PDFs or anything similar, This app might be useful for you!

Actually, I've found and installed this app today, and it's useful for me :)

See the thread that its developer created: http://forums.windowscentral.com/win...ited-time.html and if you want, download it!
    05-13-2013 06:11 PM
    its a nice app, although not a real file manager but a nice initiative, thanks
    05-13-2013 06:24 PM
    but still it will use your data pack if we dont have a free wifi around to use ftp server..
    05-14-2013 01:55 AM
    thank! this could chill me down till the real deal come
    05-19-2013 12:03 PM