I am about to sell my 520 on eBay as I plan to upgrade.

is there anything else I can do than just resetting the phone to make sure my data can't be recovered?
    05-14-2013 03:54 PM
    I assume you went to setting > about > reset phone and if so that should be fine just check anything that you signed into to make sure nothing left.
    Jamdot likes this.
    05-14-2013 03:57 PM

is there anything else I can do than just resetting the phone to make sure my data can't be recovered?
    You have nothing to worry about after a phone reset. Windows Phone 8 hasn't been hacked yet, so that should say enough about it for security haha
    Jamdot likes this.
    05-14-2013 03:57 PM

If you had a memory card in the phone, make sure you either remove it or format it before shipping the phone. As others have said, normal Settings>About>Reset Phone will erase all personal data permanently.
    05-14-2013 08:40 PM
    After resetting device , phone will be started and u will be asked for fresh start or backed up data.

Select appropriate options for fresh start and check the accounts and sign out of all in case any.
    05-14-2013 10:46 PM