Bing Lockscreen Help

wpbrian

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
I've set Bing as my lockscreen on my new Lumia 928 and, while the pictures are beautiful, I have no idea how to find out what they are because the actual Bing app has different pictures. For instance, today my lockscreen shows a beautiful atoll that looks like somewhere in the South Pacific; however, the actual Bing app shows a picture of some stepped rice paddies in Bali with no ocean to be seen.

Does anyone know how to find out what I'm looking at on my lockscreen or how to set it up so that it uses the current Bing picture?

Thanks!

Last edited:

X0LARIUM

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
I've set Bing as my lockscreen on my new Lumia 928 and, while the pictures are beautiful, I have no idea how to find out what they are because the actual Bing app has different pictures. For instance, today my lockscreen shows a beautiful atoll that looks like somewhere in the South Pacific; however, the actual Bing app shows a picture of some stepped rice paddies in Bali with no ocean to be seen.

Does anyone know how to find out what I'm looking at on my lockscreen or how to set it up so that it uses the current Bing picture?

Thanks!

happens to me too. Just go to lock screen> photos. I mean pick any photo from ur device. Set it as lock screen. Lock the phone. Unlock it again>settings>lock screen>Bing.
U will see the current photo u see in your Bing search. Also, if u wish to know what the photo is, there is a site for that. Can't remember...just google Bing images...

wpbrian

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
happens to me too. Just go to lock screen> photos. I mean pick any photo from ur device. Set it as lock screen. Lock the phone. Unlock it again>settings>lock screen>Bing.
U will see the current photo u see in your Bing search. Also, if u wish to know what the photo is, there is a site for that. Can't remember...just google Bing images...

Thanks, but that didn't work for me. When I switch back to Bing I get the same picture as before, which is not the current one on Bing.

tribexx

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Bing does not update for me on the lockscreen...it's been 3 days.

Does anyone know the resolution for the lockscreen. I will go and get my own photos then...

chezm

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
Settings > Lockscreen > under Background selected "Bing", below is a description of the current picture...this is from my L920.

wp_ss_20130521_0001.png

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss