Gdr 2 around the corner ? -_-

Vb2012

Banned
Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
Its almost June no update please don't tell me its gona hit in the of June cause thts not cool :/

I should probably not be so naggi since its probably go launch at the end of June or in July with Nokia amber update which is much more further away thn expected O.O since amber comes with gdr 2 hope thts not true its a rumor but could happen -.-

Anyone?? :/

Last edited by a moderator:

a5cent

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Actually, it's worse than that. June is now the earliest possible date. Depending on your device, country and carrier, it could be much later.

halamadridkimi

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
nokia amber with gdr2 comes accord to the verge and engadget in july, lumia 925 gets released with gdr2 and amber on it june 13th... i really hope gdr2 comes before july

Vb2012

Banned
Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
Its not even out and people are saying fail Give it a rest and give us a break please!

yep just because we saw some info about the update doesn't mean there aren't probably core improvements and maybe even a feature tht we don't know of but I doubt tht I do agree tht gdr 2 is not a big update thow ;(

Halamadrid007

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site
Fm radio is big for me, and that double tap to wake up for lumias is something that I would love to have, and besides that Microsoft said it has 100 more small fixes and beside all that if gdr2 comes now then we can hope for next one gdr3 come sooner too :)

d_abbatelli

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
well what do you need in the update?

Personally, all the bug fixes that are supposed to be in Xbox Music.
At the moment, I barely can play music on my Lumia 620, because I have 10 copies of every song... The library shows 14000 songs, they really are only 2000.
Just one of the many known bugs into Xbox Music.

The whole Xbox Music and related music management app is basically a beta in WP8. It shouldn't be out yet, but since it is, one would expect at least frequent updates.
This is not happening, and it's very very annoying to know that I won't be able to play music in a decent way on my telephone at least till middle of June. Is even more annoying not knowing for sure whether or not GDR2 will fix those issues.

GCrane1982

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
Telstra (Australian Carrier) has confirm that Nokia are expected to provide the GDR2 update for testing in mid May and they have also previously advised that testing does not normally take longer than 2 weeks provided no issues are identfiied, it then takes up to 10 business days for Nokia/MSFT to push out the update to the phones once the testing has been signed off by the carrier. Based on this I was hoping we would see the update around mid June.
Capture.PNG
Lumia 920 GDR2/1308 Firmware - Page 2 - Telstra Crowdsupport - 147146

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077