But its really testing my patience. Stuff that should just work doesn't. Two things

1. Saving videos sent to me be email. Is it that hard to do? Really? My wife sends me videos from her iPhone of our toddler daily. You can do this on an iPhone why not on a wp8.

2. Playing wav file? All other smartphone there is can play this file type. Why not on a wp8?

Finally, but this is more for Nokia. Release the update already to wake up the phone by tap.
    05-22-2013 12:16 AM
    For double tap to awake it should come soon maybe a few week.
    IN NOKIA WE TRUST
    05-22-2013 12:25 AM
    Which smartphone can wake the phone up by tapping? When u put ur phone inside ur pocket, you will be opening apps or maybe dialing numbers when you're walking. Then people come complain another things...
    05-22-2013 05:37 AM
    But its really testing my patience. Stuff that should just work doesn't. Two things

1. Saving videos sent to me be email. Is it that hard to do? Really? My wife sends me videos from her iPhone of our toddler daily. You can do this on an iPhone why not on a wp8.

2. Playing wav file? All other smartphone there is can play this file type. Why not on a wp8?

Finally, but this is more for Nokia. Release the update already to wake up the phone by tap.
    Welcome to Windows Phone! The most crippled phone OS on the planet! Not only are we lacking apps but we're lacking features that were available on Symbian and feature phones let alone iPhone. Unfortunately lots of MS fanboys will tell you it's the best OS and there's nothing wrong but anyone who's new to the OS will gladly tell you what's missing and hope that MS will get the message sometime before the platform decides to tanks due to lack of interest. I have very little doubt that most of the WPs on eBay are there due to people who found out after buying their phone how limited it reallly was. Lastly before someone wonders, yes I own a WP, a Lumia 920, yes I like it but it's sometimes very frustrating liking the OS due to it limitations. I am waiting paitently like a good WP user and hope that things will get better.
    05-22-2013 06:16 AM
    My android won't play .wav by default, but there are apps that do.

Yah, the file saving thing is an issue, and I find it hard to believe, due to MS is supposed to be enterprise centric, yet win8 and wp8 screen, "all anyone does is facebook"
    05-22-2013 09:08 AM