Hi, I am in the process of importing all our family photos into my dad's Windows Phone 8 handset (Lumia 620) on-the-fly via cloud storage (i.e. SkyDrive & FaceBook). However, I notice something extremely annoying with the OS' built-in photo app which seems to sort my photos by random order.

Under Facebook and MS SkyDrive, I have painstakingly organized the pics so I expect WP8 photo app to display the pics in that order. Everything looks fine when I check out the albums in the latest FB beta for WP8 but it's just native photo app that is driving me crazy. Could anyone pls help or at least point me to the right direction?
    05-22-2013 04:12 AM
    When you open photos hub, there is a menu item called date. Click on it, it will order everything by date captured.

I hope this answered your question. :\
    05-26-2013 05:23 AM
    Hi, I am in the process of importing all our family photos into my dad's Windows Phone 8 handset (Lumia 620) on-the-fly via cloud storage (i.e. SkyDrive & FaceBook). However, I notice something extremely annoying with the OS' built-in photo app which seems to sort my photos by random order.

Under Facebook and MS SkyDrive, I have painstakingly organized the pics so I expect WP8 photo app to display the pics in that order. Everything looks fine when I check out the albums in the latest FB beta for WP8 but it's just native photo app that is driving me crazy. Could anyone pls help or at least point me to the right direction?
    It is stored by name. You can tap "Photos" and tap "date" to sort by date but by default, it sorts by name.
    05-29-2013 01:39 PM